I'm COVID-19 Fully Vaccinated
1. If you don't have it already, obtain a California COVID-19 Vaccination QR Code
that looks like the sample below. Save it on your phone or print it on paper to use for creating a Yaseen Check In QR.
2. Click the button bellow and use your phone camera to scan your California COVID-19 Vaccination QR. See below for step by step instructions before you click the blue buttonRegister with
California Vaccination QR Code
3. After clicking the blue button above, you will see a screen like in the illustration below
4. If you have your California Vaccination QR saved on your phone then you can choose the "Scan an Image File" and choose the QR image from your photos.
5. Alternatively, if you have printed your QR, then select the "Back Camera" if it is not selected and choose "Start Scanning" pointing your camera at the California Vaccination QR. Once the QR is read you will see a screen like the one bellow.
6. You first and last name will automatically show. Populate your contact information and click "Create MY QR Code".
7. Take a screen shot of the QR code and save it on your phone OR choose the Save My QR Code button then choose the download option to save it on your phone.
When attending at Yaseen you can pass your Yaseen QR under the scanner for 1-second quick check-in
Congratulations you are done!