Yaseen Foundation Zakat Instructions
- Please check the Zakat program guidlines to see if you qualify to receive Zakat funds.
- You can download the application for individual and families or organization to request Zakat.
- Please mail your completed application along with required documents to:
Attn: Zakat Committee
621 Masonic Way
Belmont, CA 94002
- All applications are due by the 15th of every month. Any application submitted after the 15th will be reviewed in the following month.
- You will receive a call after your application is reviewed with further questions and to set up an interview.
- If you have any questions, please call the Zakat Committee at (650) 517-3603.
Please refer to the Helpful County Resources for a list of services offered to low-income residents of San Mateo County.
DownloadZakat GuidelinesZakat application for individuals and familiesZakat application for organizations