Yaseen Foundation is managed through a five officers Executive Committee elected by Yaseen official members for two years term, a five member board of trustees elected by Yaseen official members for years term and a Shura Council with an Ameer selected by the two other boards and membership of two other members selected by the ameer "community Leader" for a five year term.
The Executive Committee is Responsible for operating the organization, evolve it is vision and strategy to achieve the vision. The executive committee is responsible for everything not under the responsibility of the board of trustees or Shura Council.
Main contact: email@example.com
Current officers are:
- Dr. Ramy Salah: President
- Br. Ezzeldin Abualhasan: Vice President
- Sr. Maya Fallaha: Public Relations
- Dr. Muhammad Baluom: Treasure
- Br. Noureddin Bakir: General Secretary
The Board of Trustees responsibility is limited to maintaining that community properties are preserved for community benefit and audit the Executive committee accounting.
Main contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Current board members are:
- Dr. Khaled Sarsour: Chairman
- Br. Ahmad Naser: Secretary
- Br. Ibrahim Reyhanoglu: Treasure
- Sr. Nazneen Ashroff: Trustee
- Br. Kamal Fallaha: Trustee
The Shura Council resolves conflicts across Yaseen bodies, shura council interpretations of the constitution are final, ensure that elections are held on time, and resolves religious ruling for the organization business (not for the members or community at large).
Main contact: email@example.com
Current councilors are:
- Ali Shehadeh: Amir "Community Leader"
- Dr. Gomaa Abdelsadek: member
- Ziyad Dahbour: member