1. Open and prepare the facility before the program starts. Tear down and close at the end.
2. Professionally receive the participants, answer questions, handle any required paper work
3. Handle incidentals such as teacher delays, teacher and student assistance
4. Perform administrative tasks such as website and social media updates, donor and member care (phone and other communication), IT tasks, Facility organization and maintenance tasks.
5. Time commitment is Saturday's 9:30a to 1:30p. As more programs are added, the applicant will be given opportunity to take on additional hours. With proper qualifications, some tasks may be offered to be done remotely.
1. At least two years experience doing similar work and at least 2 years community college
2 Excellent English professional communication and a hospitable conduct
3. Time commitment - can't skip and if have to then need to arrange for an approved substitute
4. The best candidate is one who has the higher of the following skills and experiences:
Competitive hourly rate $20-$25 based on qualifications.