Ramadan 1443 - 2022
An Iftar costs $20 on average. We intend to feed up to 100 ($2000) daily and up to 300 ($6000) on community iftar nights - a couple in the month.
* If we are short on Iftar sponsorships we will cover the balance from Operations Fund and if we have excess it will be used for other Ramadan expenses and general operations
Sponsor Ramadan Iftars
Ramadan Iftar Guidelines / Etiquette
- If you plan to come to Iftar aside from the following conditions, please make sure you have read and agreed to Ramadan Guidelines
- Ramadan daily Iftar is for singles and single parents AND
For respected elders and others who need iftar but don't have means of transportation to pick up Iftar at YBC. Those can register and choose the delivery option. We do our best to deliver within 15 miles from YBC.
Ramadan community iftars for families reservations will be announced separately InShaAllah.
- In the past we had serious issues with food wastage and shortages. Hence from this year Iftar meals will need to be reserved in advance. If anyone shows up without a reservation, they will be served only if there is extra meals after all reserved persons and volunteers get their meals.
- In the same spirit of not wasting food, please make sure to show up if you reserve a meal, else you would be expected to pay $25 the cost of the meal and effort to dispose of it. We also reserve the right to deny service.
- Please note that your selected meal will be prepackaged from the vendor and available for pickup 20 mins before Maghreb at the YBC. You also can eat in Iftar Tents at YBC.
- PLEASE KINDLY OBSERVE THE FOLLOWING RULES:
1. Food and drinks aren't allowed indoors both at the YBC and Belmont Masjid through out the month of Ramadan. Water is allowed.
2. Wear masks over nose and mouth before entering and keep on while indoors through out the month of Ramadan. 3. Park legally on Yaseen property and adjacent streets. Observe parking limit signs. Don't park at CALCPA. Illegally parked cars will be towed without any notice.
4. No smoking on Yaseen parking lot. Go the public street and dispose of cigarette butts in black garbage bin after making sure they fully extinguished.
5. Please make sure to keep the center and parking lot very clean. Lend a hand during and after Iftar.
6. Separate waste in proper bins. Clean paper and empty bottles/cans are the only thing allowed in blue recycling bins. Please don't put food or drinks or plastic in recycling blue bins, it costs $175 for every mixed bin. For example if you don't pay attention and pour a cup of coffee in a recycling bin, all the recycling material will become contaminated and count as landfill with a hefty cost to Sadaqa money of $175 per bin.
7. Show your ticket to get your meal. No ticket, no meal unless at the end some didn't show up for their reserved meal.
We wish you a pleasant Ramadan full of accepted good deeds. Please keep us in your Dua’a.
Reserve your Iftar meal, here. Future dates will be published as soon as possible, please come back to make additional reservations. Read the guidelines above, choose the day, click Reserve Iftar button.
One meal (meat or veggie) limit per one person please.
Reservations will stay open today Monday until we run out of tickets and from Tuesday 4/5/2022 RESERVATIONS CLOSE AT MIDNIGHT THE DAY BEFORE.
Please watch for additional days posted soon. You can reserve as many days in advance as many days are shown.
DUE TO WEATHER CONDITIONS COMMUNITY IFTAR IS POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. WE WILL CONTINUE WITH OUR REGULAR DAILY IFTAR PER THE ABOVE GUIDELINES